Monday, July 08, 2013

Oooh I've seen her somewhere...

Hello All,
Just a quick post for now. So I was changing my printer cartridges today and I looked down to see this card....



I pick it up and look at the date to see if it was a past event. Doh! Yes. Go figure. The I glanced at the picture did a double take and thought, "I've seen her somewhere before. Ah ha!" I go over to the bookshelf and grab my book off the shelf....

This is why I don't like stock art folks. I'm a graphic designer and I try my best to stay away from stock art just for these purposes. If I can I will. If I can't or not allowed then I will stick with what my client wishes to have. So if you lend your face/body to stock art places this can happen. You can be the face of anything, or multiple things!


Mind your designs!
 

No comments: